Spotting Red Blood Pregnant 5W 5D

Today 9:35pm go to toilet to pee. When wipe, found spotting of Red Blood on tissue. Not pink or brown colour. Is Red Blood. A finger nail size of blood, a little pain at right side pelvic region. Should I be worry? Can I still move around or should I stay on bed as much as possible? UPDATES on 06 Nov 20: Gynae have give an injection to thicken endometrial and also to let baby grow bigger. And give medicine to increase my hormone too. 1 week later need to visit the doctor for check up again. 🙏🙏 Hopefully baby is safe and healthy.

Spotting Red Blood Pregnant 5W 5D
13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

listen to gynae, take all the necessary progesterone jab n oral med and bed rest.. I was on jab for 5 weeks, total 10 jabs to stabilise preg. and on 5 weeks hospitalisation leave bed rest at home... ask gynae for mc or hospitalisation leave to rest ba

I had bleeding from wk 4 onwards like really bleed plus blood clots coming out. Had to be on weekly progesterone injection. Bleeding stopped around week 11. Im now at wk 21☺️. Try nt to move arnd so much

Please visit your gynaecologist asap. My wife was on bed rest for a month during her 2nd pregnancy. Take care.

Red blood is not a good sign during pregnancy. Please go to the hospital asap for a check.

VIP Member

No u shud head to the hosp as soon as possible n have it checked.. good luck

Rest on the bed now and contact your gynae. Minimise all the movement for now.

Please visit your gynae, contact your gynae immediately

TapFluencer

you should visit the gynae to have a peace of mind.

VIP Member

Best to consult your gynaecologist asap take care!

Yes please... go to the gynae urgently...