Blood clot after pee 10 weeks pregnant

Hi, I'm 10 weeks pregnant. I've had bleeding when I was in week 4 and had duphaston injection and pills (4 a day) and bed rest. From week 8, it was much better, occasionally still have light brown/light pink discharge if I walked too much. I'm still on duphaston twice a day. Baby's heartbeat also detected at w6 and w8. But this morning when I wiped after I pee, suddenly I saw this red blood and a 20 cents sized blood clot... It's a Sunday today, I really don't know what to do as the clinic is closed. Anyone experienced? Is this still considered ok to wait to see doctor tomorrow? Thanks #Needadvice #advicepls #pleasehelp

Blood clot after pee 10 weeks pregnant
5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

yes just go 24hrs clinic at KKH. coz even if u go to a clinic they will refer u to KKH. take care. am same week as you Mummy.

hi, in the end is everything okay? i have the same this evening. my next visit is tomorrow, not sure if i should wait till tomorrow

12mo ago

Hi, I had on/off bleeding until the end of 2nd trimester. We found out it was caused by a polyp and I got it removed. I'm now in my 32w... Baby all ok

VIP Member

Go to emergency department in hospital. The doctor will at least do a scan

If you are afraid, can go urgent o&g at kkh

go 24hrs gynae clinic