Hi my 9 yr old right leg when walking seem to be a bit not straight when walking and trips often even when at home and no water is on the floor, should i bring her to see a doctor ? And which doctor should i bring her to see? A normal gp or go to see kkh doctor? Pls kindly advice. Thanks

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Sorry to hear about your situation. Pls take your daughter to a GP and he will give you further advise on this. Thanks.