Morning sickness

Its my 8th week and my First ever pregnancy. I have been having really bad morning sickness which felt like 24/7 ever since and very fatigue. Anyone of you had the same situation? Any recommendations of food that is good for me(im not able to eat much lately)? I have tried the most sour prune available, ginger tea, fizzy drinks and also all sorts of candy but nothing actually made me feel better. The only good thing is that I don’t actually vomit but only just gag in the toilet.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I only had appetite for chocolates and sour plum during my 1st tri. I was vomiting alot and didnt eat much nutritious food until about 17 weeks when my vomiting started to decrease. Not very healthy but no choice as everything else and anything else I eat I vomit straight. Even my love for fried chicken... i vomited it straight out after a few bites. So 1st tri if you have bad morning sickness like me, just eat anything you can to survive and for your baby but of course unhealthy stuff eat in moderation esp sweet stuff to prevent pregnancy diabetes.

Read more