Is it ok to not enjoy pregnancy

Hi mommies, anyone experienced very bad morning sickness throughout the first trimester and got better in second trimester? Im currently 11 weeks and my morning sickness is still really bad. Pregnancy is really tough for me and i do not enjoy a single moment. I know they said that in 2nd trimester everything gets better and week9/10 is the peak but at 11 weeks im still feeling horrible. Sometimes i even think about not having the baby just to end my misery. Anyone feels the same?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

yah same with me🥲im so guilty for my baby saying myself that i want to be okay than like this.I shouldnt have my baby inside and i will be okay.Ipray everytime to God forgive all my negative thinking due to my horrible situation.Idid it my 1st trimister one of my worst everyday like someone torturing me,felt that time i having a cancer🥲.After i entering my 2ndtrimister i thought it will be okay coz my apetite cameback,but its not,it worst again i having 2times food poisoning and other coming weeks and months body weak cant move breathless palpitation extremely fatigue😭all the symptoms i have until now im on my 27 weeks end of my 2nd trimister still weak and fatigue.I never enjoy being pregnant even single day.Sometime i cried and cried asking why why.i feel so sorry for my baby inside my womb, thingking those negative words .☹️😟😪im really sorry to my baby.I hope you will be okay inside and i delivered u safely.Thank u Lord for not giving me up,even i suffered too much.Im sorry baby😮‍💨😪🥺🥹mama always here to protect and to love u no matter how hard for me🥰

Read more
12mo ago

im on my end of my 2nd trimister but still i feel so weak and dizzy.But thank for the good advice🙂

me too. sometimes I just curl up and cry. supposed to be very happy to have a baby, but my vomiting is really bad. through the day and night, almost 5 to 10x a day! I comfort myself by saying the old wives tale that the more symptoms I have, the healthier the baby is. jiayou! it will get better

1y ago

it’s not an old wives tale, it’s scientific! due to higher levels of hormones 😄

TapFluencer

Have lots of support from the hubs! My morning sickness wasn’t that bad but my fatigue was terrible. Every afternoon I got to take a nap, and this stop at week 12! Hang in there, you can do this!

yes it’s very normal. i’m in my second pregnancy and still don’t enjoy it at all. we are very thankful to be pregnant but also allowed to feel miserable!