Comment and Win Hakubaku Baby Food Packs!

Mushy peas, soft carrots or warm porridge? Tell us what your child's favorite foods are in the comment section below. Feel free to tell us what your baby's eating habits are like too! Stand a chance to win 5 packs of Hakubaku Baby Food Packs, don't forget to participate in the contest section of the app: https://community.theasianparent.com/contest/win-5-packs-of-hakubaku-baby-food/1461?lng=my

Comment and Win Hakubaku Baby Food Packs!
39 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby girl loves to eat! As long as the food is edible and anything actually 🤭, she will open her mouth to try tasting it! Of course, her favourite foods are puree, banana and porridge out of the few solid foods that i have introduced to her :) Hope to win this so that she can try a different variety other than rice cereal and porridge that i have often prepared for her during the weekends.

Read more
TapFluencer

My baby simply adore pumpkin everything, from pumpkin purée to pumpkin porridge, mix them up with potato as well. Salmon, fruits, yogurts and 🤞🏻so far he’s been quite easy going in his food choices. But sometimes when we are out, food pouches comes in handy to reduce salt intake from those eat outs.

Read more

My toddler loves food. LOVES! We get him exposed to as many kinds of flavours and cuisines since he’s started on solids and now he pretty much eats anything and everything! His favourites are fish, eggs and vegetables with baby udon or pasta!

My baby boy is 2 weeks away from his solid food adventure and currently is on fully breast milk! I hear a lot about Hakubaku Baby Food Pack that we can start as early as 5 months old, and I wanted to start him with this!

my girl is turning 5 months soon and I can't wait for her to start on solids! we have tried giving her some pureed fruit and she loves banana! thanks @hakubaku for organizing this giveaway

VIP Member

My youngest child loves puréed pumpkins and sweet potatoes, anything with apples and carrots as well! My eldest child loves somen and eats both adult somen and these baby somen 💚

my daughter (6 months in April) loves any and all foods we've tried so far! she mainly drinks milk and we've been doing a little bit of food introduction every other day!

My boy loves noodles! be it spaghetti or ramen, so long is noodles, he'll love it.. As for my girl, she still too young (4 months), milk is satisfying her. 😆

VIP Member

My baby loves carrot with scallop porridge. She doesn’t really like pasta or noodles. It has been hard trying to get her to try other types of food!

VIP Member

I haven’t tried this yet because my baby just turned 6. I have too many to let her try and explore because I only want her to enjoy her BLW!