genting

can 4/5m old baby go genting msia?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi....just to share...i went to sabah kinabalu om my gals first birthday..tge fist 2 days we enjoyed our trip till we drove up near the mountains.my gal was having runny nose nand fever..it was real terrible...we do not enjoy our trip at all....she was so cranky...its due to the whether that she is sick....but every baby is diff thou..be sure to bring every single medicatiin along...nose aspirator and etc

Read more

I just brought my 4 month old to Genting 2 weeks ago! She took the long journey well, slept most of the time in her car seat, only waking up for her feeds. Kept her entertained with her teething toys and when going up the mountain, gave her pacifier to suck so it will reduce the air pressure effect. Weather is colder there but dress baby sufficiently and it should be alright (:

Read more

Dun think so. Dec I just went with my 16 month baby. He fall sick. Too long trip. N weather cold. Can't stand the change of weather and as the car went higher the ear block and he kept crying.

Be well prepared. Every baby is different. Some have it easy bcs baby slept all the way thru the trip. Some baby might fuss & will cause you to be more tired instead of enjoying the trip.

VIP Member

Why not good experience for parents with little one. Genting is no longer cold like last time. Just wrap baby well will be fine.

TapFluencer

I don’t recommend at all. The baby is not ready for such a long trip ... why take unnecessary risk?

VIP Member

Yes, but it’s a long journey. Might be tiring for mummy and baby

Hey, Sure but do take care of the baby from the cold weather there

sure, but better keep baby warm. may be a little too cold

Yes. But must be prepared well