First trimester feeling cold

Hi, this is my 3rd pregnancy. I’m close to 9weeks now and have been feeling cold very easily. Especially at night, I feel very chilly and cold (like inner body cold). Till the point if I’m not dressed warm, I may even shiver (esp wee hours). I am someone who is scared of hot, and even more so during my previous 2 pregnancies. This time is totally the opposite so I’m not sure if it’s ok. Will ask my gynae again when I see her in 3 weeks time.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

same as me😂 when I was pregnant around 15 weeks. woke up shivering and I thought SG was snowing 🥶 I told my gynae and she told me it was likely my high blood pressure or anemia. I had anemia when I was pregnant. do you have history of high blood pressure or anemia?

Read more

Yup its normal to feel cold easily. I felt cold from week 5 to about week 9/10. Even in room temp i had to wear socks n long pants or put up a thin blanket. Had a few friends who also had this issue so its normal dont worry

mi too I started feeling cold since 5 week till now ..it always at night that I'm cold...sleeping with sock n long pants......ppl said its normal.

wear long pant and long sleve to slp or with sock