38 Replies

VIP Member

Initially I downloaded this app in search of type of daily food that is suitable or to avoid during pregnancy. As I explored further with this app, I noticed the daily tracker of pregnancy really keeps me excited with its counting down function and knowing what is my baby doing and developing throughout the days and weeks. The polls section is really interesting as well as I can see what are the percentage of ppl that has different views for each questions. For questions & answers, I love how the community helps one another. When I was pregnant, many help to answer with my enquiries during childbirth etc. Then after I've given birth, many helps me to clear my doubts and questions on baby issues too! Also help back by answering enquiries of worry parent-to-be when they have any doubts or questions. This app really accompanied me from pregnancy to being a mum!

VIP Member

i love this App alot! keep checking in my tracker, read articles, and make me want to try some recipe here! i gain knowledge from here and i trust this App the most. if i have any curiousity, i will asked here and mothers here are non-judgemental that it makes me feel im very open and comfortable to talk about whatever that i want to know. besides, it tracks the pregnancy app, so if im not sure how far i am, i will just check it here and i track my 11 months baby too! everything that the App says, its what she have done! and im so proud of this App, giving us prizes and can redeem points. i dont think i will ever stop using this App as im a mother for life xD

As a first time mother, I worry about the progress of my pregnancy and how to go about my daily lifestyle and eating habits. I am thankful that TheAsianParent gathers a community of mothers who shares knowledge, experiences, information as well as tips and advices for others to learn and try. Very informative platform in many aspects with advice videos from experts too! I am glad I have a one - stop literature as a reference for me and I am also able to track my pregnancy progress with cute little infos to take note of. Thank you ThaAsianParent! ❤️

I remember the time when I was pregnant just download the app, checking daily and everything was exactly as stated. now my boy is 2 Yr 6 months and daily when he do something different I come and check it is same mentioned in app. at home we call him asianbaby. secondly I love to read mummy comments how engaging this app this everyone help each other. thirdly all mummy's journey is so different, fourth all our personal information is hidden, fifth when I have any question in mind it gets answered so nicely. thanks to team and mommies

VIP Member

A great app for FTP, multiple times parents & soon to be parents to learn, share and advise. I love the tracker the most as it provides informative tips on the various developmental milestones of my children. The forums are useful and a platform for mommies who are vexed and needed a place to rant or seek for advices. The polling option is fun and an absolute blast way to earn points. Love this app ttm!!

TapFluencer

I love this app cos I can share with mummies out there my knowledge about motherhood. And also to learn from other parents about things which I do not know. When your day is bad you can rant to haha and realize that you are not the only one having issue like in law issue. This app provide me alot of information about my kids development. Checking on the milestone height and weight. A SUPER USEFUL APP!

TapFluencer

This app is really helpful for me to understand the development and milestones that I have to achieve with my baby as a first time parents. Also, I got lots of comments from the other parents whenever I ask different questions regarding my baby girl, which is very useful to stop me from panicking. I have recommended this app to all my friends who are pregnant as well.

TapFluencer

I love how i can cast my vote in the polling section and see different results from different users. I also like the question and answer section and getting different opinions from each individual, one of the interesting way to interact with different mummies. Best is the rewards section where i can redeem items for myself and baby. Thumbs up! 👍

A great platform for first time parents like my hubby and myself. We get beneficial infomation by other parents to be and even expert mommys. Enjoy coming back everyday to keep myself updated about my precious little one. Csnt wait to hit off all the milestones stated. And with the help of asian parent to maintain a healthy pregnancy ❤

VIP Member

This is a great community especially for first time moms, allowing us to gauge baby's development and at the same time seek advice from the other preggies and moms on to whag to expect in near term. I've also been using the checklist to make sure my gynae has been answering to the common concerns such as the placenta height etc.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles