help again

hello! my 3 months old has this discoloration on her neck. not sure if is used the correct term. it doesnt look like rash and she doesnt look like she is in pain either. its just red. anyone knows how so subside this red thing around her neck? i have tried cetaphil baby's lotion and also mustela

help again
5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Hello mommy my baby got this also she is now 15 months old and she gets it even now at times. she used to scratch the place sometimes. It is because there are many folds in their and very close to their body so no space for air to pass and as they grow up it stretches so they get some air. It could be due to drool also. Although powder is not recommended for babies, I did some research online and found that baby powders without talc is good. So I found one that uses corn starch instead of talc and I used to apply it on the neck. It will keep the area dry and the redness faded away.

Read more
1y ago

thank you!!!! i will try to find it

I use Drapoline. it not just good for Diaper rash. I use it on my baby's neck, armpit etc too.. where it gets sweaty. after morning bath n night bath (or just wipe during cold days) so far so good my daughter's 11 months now.. no rashes

1y ago

thank u!

could be fungal infection, can get doctor to see & prescribed suitable cream

Momsh i use bepanthol baby it helps a lot i used it as diaper cream too.

1y ago

thank you!!!

Try using Qv cream it works for my Lo

1y ago

thank you!!