Red patch around neck and chin

Hi mommies, any idea why my baby has red patches around her neck and chin? Get better when we apply lotion but after awhile the redness return. No sign of itcht so really not sure what should we do to improve her condition.. #advicepls

Red patch around neck and chin
9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

my baby had this too. first started on his neck and slowly spread to other parts of his body. went to clinic 3-4 times & doc kept saying it was heat rash. but it got worst so i bring him to the hospital and doc says it wasn't heat rash but mild eczema when my husb and i don't even have history on eczema.

Read more

my daughter's neck is also sensitive to sweat and always gets red and rash. i clean it with mustela cleansing water and then put ezerra cream after. i do this 3x a day. so far, this combo works well on her.

Probably heat rash. Try to keep baby cool, especially these few weeks hot weather. Can consult paediatrician if you are worried.

Use wet cloth and wipe baby with plain water especially their necks, groin, armpits than wipe dry n apply powder.

I think it's saliva /milk/sweat cos ...use boiled cold water wipe a few time a day...

Either heat or milk rash. Keep it clean and dry

TapFluencer

looks like heat rash, keep applying lotion

Is it a heat rash?

Did you try powder?

3y ago

Which powder can i use? Kodomo? Will it cause any further irritation if i apply powder?