Chemical pregnancy

3 days ago i got faint line (pink and thick). But i wasn't sure of the time frame cause i was just going to throw it like usual, without checking it. But i can assure it was no longer than 20 mins. Suddenly a faint line appeared, which make sense of changes i felt in my body, weird ones. Then this morning, i got my period and suddenly my symptoms all went away. So i dont know. I think this might be chemical pregnancy??

2 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

hai I know symptoms might be similar between period and pregnancy. my advice would be STOP SYMPTOMS SPOTTING! to all people reading this especially newlyweds, trying to have a baby for the first time, I know it is such a pain but believe me, stop asking questions here and there. these people only reply based on their experience and they are not medically qualified to answer your qs. You know what is going on with your body and nobody understands or sees it. Thus, why stressing out about all the symptoms?? just let God do His job. This was what happened to me earlier, I was soooo desperate to get pregnant and guess what? I did not manage to get pregnant. One day, I decided to ignore all the symptoms I felt near my period, did not bother to ask people or check OPK and whatnot, had sex just to enjoy it with my husband, WITHIN A MONTH, BOOM BFP!! trust me. please stop stressing out. cause I know how it feels. I've been there as well. Go focus on your life instead of thinking of the absent baby in your womb. save your energy, be happy! I pray whoever read this till the end will get what they want. amen

Baca lagi
1y ago

yes. i agreed with your comment. dont stress our self. enjoy the moment 1st. after we got baby our life is really totally change 360°.

Could be. Try again next cycle and read within recommended time limit. You can do BBT charting to know also. https://www.fortheloveofjoyblog.com/tag/chemical-pregnancy/