4 Replies

Hi there. There is not enough research as to why babies willl have fast moving eye activity or even sleep with eyes open but it is commonly linked to their very active brain activisties as they learn a lot of new things every day. 2 hr for nap is quite a ok timing. Could it be a growth spurt phase? There is one at 4-6 was and at 3 months mark. It can be earlier or later for different individuals. During such time they can be more fussy and their sleep patterns will be affected. Other things are like a routine. Its best if ur routine has a certain timing associated with it otherwise it would be like. Certain series of events only. Like my son will know after morning bf and bath is play a while and nap time. Just try to persist longer or wait to deeper sleep then put down - that's what i do, put down then lie there a while in case he wakes up i can pat him to sleep immediately. U can also try babywearing in a ringsling (most comfortable of u and baby) or wrap or carrier - o save ur arms and keep him close and he can sleep. But try to use it sparingly otherwise it will become a habit

Thank u so much! That's great advice. He simply loves ppl around him and he doesn't want to be alone. I've tried white noise, soft music doesn't wk. Jus wants human touch when he's asleep. We even succumb to yao lan (put him in he sarong cloth when he's in deep sleep but less than 10 mins he will wake up crying)

Same here for me. My boy is 8 months old. Well then you need to teach him to self soothe. At the looks of it i think your baby is self soothing by you carrying him. So the minute he is out down and he wakes up, he does not know how to fall back asleep. Have you heard of the feber method?

Do you have a routine? I always believe before we look for other causes, go back to basics. A routine. That is usually the cause of many unsettled sleep patterns for both baby and adult. Also when you say 2 hours at max, is that for nap time? Once he wakes up what does he do?

Nap is an average of 30 mins when we put him down to sleep At night he sleeps 2-3 hours straight He has a routine but he just loves to be carried and def skin contact. The moment when he's in deep sleep, and we put him down, a few mins later he will cry.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-22424)

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles