My 1m baby seems to have difficulties farting! She makes a lot of sound, cry and gek until her face turns red when sleeping, before letting out a loud fart after all the efforts. She will go back to sleep before the same cycle repeats itself again. This usually happens around 6am or so in the morning. Is it colic?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Suspect it could be. My 18 days baby is also experiencing the same thing. From the Chinese Tcm physician, she said that Night time 3 to 4am is lung function cold cover thicker blanket. Morning 7 to 8am is big intestine function repair time weak that is why. Hence the spleen and stomach is weak causing it to happen at the same timing everyday.

Read more

Looks like gas. Try gently massaging baby's tummy in a clockwise direction. Then, gently bring each leg up towards the tummy, almost like baby is cycling. remember to burp baby well after feeds.

VIP Member

Yes massage only helps the baby .. give a good massage at the belly with some herbal oil, it may help

Usually i will give my baby gripe water to release gas and massage her tummy with cajaput oil.

use 如意 oil and massage your LO. Mine farted so much it's almost like a gas leak 🤣

VIP Member

You can apply ru yi you? Also make sure to help her burp after every feed

VIP Member

Did u try massage some ruyi oil on her tummy like after every shower?

try to massage her tummy when she is asleep, promote tummy activity