announcing pregnancy

is 13 weeks a good time to announce? is 13 weeks 2nd trimester alr? just got my down syndrome cleared ytd and doc said low risk

35 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Really depends on you and ur spouse. I am at 18W and we are waiting for amnio results so won’t be announcing until we get such results. Cos the bump is more obvious now, I have been avoiding family dinners citing work.

13 weeks is the last week of first trimester.. Usually announcing of pregnancy on 2nd trimester/3 months, when fetus(baby) more stabilize.. By the way, congrats for clearing the test :) Enjoy your pregnancy! :)

13wks means u have pass the "more dangerous" trim 1, yes in trim 2. so it is consider safe to announce. but that would also depend if u r comfortable to let ppl know

I shared with family and close friends and coworkers earlier on dy as my job required physical activity, but am also excited to announce to the world now! exactly 13 weeks today!

i announced it with our family and close friends when I had my 1st ultrasound at 10weeks. 1st baby kya excited

Super Mum

I only tell my immediate family & boss on week 13. The rest I wait for them to find out 😅

Yes! Since all is well, why not! Share the good news and bring joy to the people who love you!

VIP Member

I was really scared of any bad news, i only really announced after 35 wks lol..

okay naman malalaman din nman ng lahat..kapag tnanong saka ko lang sasabihin

im at week 13 too. only informed parents and close friends.