8 Replies

Hi, It is so unfortunate that the baby has a consecutive 4th fall. I must say that please be extra careful if you know that baby is prone to falling. Also, it is great luck that thankfully he is not hurt any of the 4 times. I think, you must first check yourself thoroughly to ensure that the baby is fine. Also monitor him, and see if he shows some signs of sluggishness and loss in appetite. But, I think do not waste time in that as well if you think he had a high fall. Get him throughly checked by the doctor.

now i'm very extra careful causs i doesn't want him to fall again..i wanted to go kkh but afraid will be sent home cause not vomiting or no any abnormal behaviour so far.. but still i'm worried about inside him...

Hi mommy don't blame yourself too mucH. We all try our best to be great moms but there are times when we slip too. My younger niece fell many times too and she is always ok except she has bit of uneven teeth so maybe one of the falls had caused it. Babies are actually much hardier than we think. But after his fall if you monitor him for any signs of vomitting, abnormal sleepiness and he doesn't display these symptoms he should be fine. Hope he is ok now!

i just saw he has abit uneven upper front teeth. i think its because of the fall.. cause after he fall, his lips swell..

Hi there. I can totally empathize with how u are feeling caz I also let my son fall a few times before (oops). Anyway, if he landed facing the floor, most of the time is ok. Just check that any areas of really sharp pain. Forward knock is the safest of all the different directions. Also just look out for any abnormal behavior like what is suggested in the earlier posts. Just be more careful

but this fall to me is quite high.. cause the previous 3 falls.. he fall from a height slightly below his height and a wood tile.. paragon tile is like marble tile which makes me more worried about inside his head... even though when i pick him up hes like covering his face area.. but i don't really know how exactly he fall.. which make me really worried until i fall sick... can't forgive myself about what had happen.. so far he have no shown any abnormality.. but i'm worried about inside his he

My boy is 6 years old now and he is doing fine.. he suffered from a few falls when he was a baby. The back of his head hit the floor 2 times, it was loud. When he was new born, his dad dropped an Iphone on his head. After each fall assess condition for the next 3 days no fever or vomiting should be fine after that.

my boy fall back of his head twice too.. but from a height about slightly below him.. the 3rd he fell, head down until he feel dizzy,weak and wanting to vomit.. went to kkh but was sent home cause no vomiting.. wanted to do scan but was no allowed to.. and now 4th time i'm not sure whether to go kkh or not cause also no vomiting and no any abnormality... but i just want to know inside his head.. what should i do.. until now i keep recall the insident...

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-20133)

Pls mummy helpme.. i'm so worried.. every night i would recall the incident and cried.. i want to just go kkh but i'm scared will be a waste trip..

VIP Member

hey mummy. would you like to call raffles hospital or even nuh or sgh? kkh treats a lot of a&e cases. chances of them pushing you away is high.

Is there any clinic or hosp ok to do head scan? I just want to dbl confirm even though he seem ok..

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles