Comment & Win a Trigard Luggage from American Tourister!

Do you love the beach 🏝️, the outdoors 🏕️ or you're more of a city rat 🌉! Now that borders are open, describe your dream vacation or one that you're looking forward to soon in the comment section below and tell us how the American Tourister Trigard luggage can make it even more exciting & meaningful! Don't forget to PARTICIPATE on the app as well: https://community.theasianparent.com/contest/describe-your-dream-vacation-win-with-american-tourister/1478?lng=en

Comment & Win a Trigard Luggage from American Tourister!
45 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hope we will have our first family vacation soon after several attempts. We had cancelled our honeymoon trip to NZ due to unexpected pregnancy and our flight to Zurich cancelled due to border closures. We are planning to go to Switzerland this year and we will introduce new adventures, new experiences and new foods to our son. Traveling with my little family for the first time can be overwhelming especially with new travel restrictions and few challenges we might face when travelling with a young kid. We need to be prepared and there are lots of little things to make our first family vacation go smoothly. A Trigard luggage from American Tourister fits everthing I need. With its 3 Point Locking system will keep our items protected while traveling and the luggage is light, much easier to travel and will be able to pack more items inside.

Read more

I love the outdoors and my hubby loves the city. We both love food! Our dream vacation would be to explore streets in the city to enjoy good food, experience the local pulse of city life and spend some time outdoors. :) With the American Tourister Triguard, we could easily travel via trains and flights from city to city, hotel to resort! With the lock system and unique colour, we can have a peace of mind when we check in or stow our luggage as it is easily recognizable and has triple locks. I’m guessing the wheels would allow smooth movement and that is so important since our hands will be full with a child too. This way, we could effortlessly push our belongings and collected souvenirs as we build our memories together. Looking forward to traveling again! And hopefully, with an awesome luggage! 🛫🚢🗺🚞

Read more

Visiting the sights of Tokyo, Japan (hello Harajuku and Shibuya!) free and easy will be a breeze with The American Tourister TRIGARD. It's a good-sized luggage, which means it's handy to manage especially when I have to manoeuvre the extensive rail system! Being scratch-resistant is a big plus as my luggage will look as good before the trip as it's after 🙏 The great thing about this is letting me bring my luggage with me when I hop to different restaurants and hotels, and not fretting about the safety since it has XtraSecu 3 Point Lock, which makes it ultra-secure on the top, side and bottom! Time for an adventure ٩(^ᴗ^)٩

Read more
VIP Member

My dream vacation Bhutan, a country so small and Low profile big has so much to teach to the whole world, Life can be so peaceful and happy, Nature beautiful at its peak. The people, the lifestyle, heritage, climate nothing less for a dream vacation . However the American Tourister Trigard is my much required companion for the Vietnam holiday booked for my Jun vacation. With kids along the luggage aspect of the travel will be stress free if I could win this… A luggage so cool, durable, strong and convenient, it would add 5🌟⭐️🤩experience..Thankyou TheAsianparent & American Tourister for this giveaway.

Read more
TapFluencer

My dream holiday would be to visit Maldives with my 3 kids. For the kids to immerse themselves and have fun under the sandy beaches while the adults chill out and enjoy some spa. And with 3 kids along, there will be so much stuffs to pack along in the luggage, especially their swim gears to play some water sports and engage in water activities. Thus, American tourister trigard luggage is a great addition for us since we are in need of a new luggage.

Read more
VIP Member

Looking forward to visit my extended family in Korea soon with my new addition of the family, as well as a very much belated honeymoon that was not possible due to travel restrictions. The American tourister trigard will make packing, traveling and moving around with a baby much easier for the size and wheels. Given the size, the luggage will still feel easy to wheel around, loaded with our family's clothes, baby items, purchases, etc.

Read more

My dream vacation would be to visit the Safari animals or any family friendly resorts with unique experiences for my 2 little boys and husband! My two boys are 1 year apart and I have not bought a luggage for them yet. We are planning for our future family vacation. The Trigard luggage turquoise blue and green colour is a perfect choice for my 2 sons to share a luggage! Hope to win this luggage for my sons. Thanks! 😃👍🏼

Read more
VIP Member

My dream vacation will be Japan with my little family. We haven’t travelled since the pandemic hit us all hard and the husband & I love Japan so much and we made so many memories! It’s time to make memories with our little one too! We need another luggage definitely - specially such a good built one for the little one’s stuffs - which needs to be more protected and probably he’ll need more things packed!

Read more
VIP Member

Japan has been my dream vacation destination since I was young, i wish i could visit with family to create memories. But not now, as we hadn't renew our expired passports. I haven't uses any American Tourister luggages before but fall in love with this chic design and colour. The luggage looked durable and sturdy too. I gonna pack our belongings into The American Tourister Trigard luggage soon!

Read more

Finland is my dream travel destination, Fulfills my innermost travel aspiration; Plenty to experience, perfect vacation; See Northern Lights, undertake a snowmobiling exploration! I’m thrilled with the American Tourister Trigard Luggage. It's a high quality, sturdy, attractive yet functional case which brings fun to traveling. I can see us riding the herd through the airport now!

Read more