Comment & Win a Trigard Luggage from American Tourister!

Do you love the beach 🏝️, the outdoors 🏕️ or you're more of a city rat 🌉! Now that borders are open, describe your dream vacation or one that you're looking forward to soon in the comment section below and tell us how the American Tourister Trigard luggage can make it even more exciting & meaningful! Don't forget to PARTICIPATE on the app as well: https://community.theasianparent.com/contest/describe-your-dream-vacation-win-with-american-tourister/1478?lng=en

Comment & Win a Trigard Luggage from American Tourister!
45 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Visiting the sights of Tokyo, Japan (hello Harajuku and Shibuya!) free and easy will be a breeze with The American Tourister TRIGARD. It's a good-sized luggage, which means it's handy to manage especially when I have to manoeuvre the extensive rail system! Being scratch-resistant is a big plus as my luggage will look as good before the trip as it's after 🙏 The great thing about this is letting me bring my luggage with me when I hop to different restaurants and hotels, and not fretting about the safety since it has XtraSecu 3 Point Lock, which makes it ultra-secure on the top, side and bottom! Time for an adventure ٩(^ᴗ^)٩

Read more