#AskAttorney LIVE chat with a LAWYER!

Ano ang karapatan ng illegitimate child? May rights ba ang live-in partner? Puwede bang ihabla ang mga kabit? Sasagutin ng LIVE ni Atty. Vincent Mataban, isang law professor, ang mga katanungan ninyo tungkol sa batas sa April 14, 2-4pm! Abangan ang official thread kung saan sasagot si Attorney ng mga katanungan ninyo. May naiisip na ba kayong itanong sa kaniya? TANDAAN: - Ang first 50 questions po ang priority po na sasagutin ni Attorney. - Please make sure na complete details po ang ibigay ninyo kapag nagtatanong. - Huwag din po sana tayong makakalimot na mag-thank you kapag nasagot po ang tanong natin :)

#AskAttorney LIVE chat with a LAWYER!
19 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Hi Atty. This is my story and I want to know what should I do to protect my unborn child. I have a partner before for 9 mons which is the father of my unborn child right now (8 mons preggy). We got separated last October 2019 but he already knew that I'm pregnant. After he knew that I'm pregnant, he went to baguio to have some vacation from his work but all I know he's with his relatives but I found out that he's with another girl. For 3days vacation his with the other girl making love and traveling. We have a small business together but everything we need for the business is from my pocket not in his pocket. Yes, I'm the one who invested the money not his own money and the worst is after our business rocks on the top he never let me touch or gave me any single penny for me to keep and save. Few days later after his vacation I found out that the money from our business is the one he used in going to baguio with his girl. But before we were in a relationship, he already told me that he's married with his ex wife right now. They got separated for almost 7yrs and they have 2 son. I don't know if he's ex-wife knows about me that I'm pregnant because he's planning to have their annulment once everything is settled. I stayed in their house for 2 mons but once he got me pregnant he told me that this child doesn't belong to him but the truth is I never cheated on him ever since we enter in a relationship. His talking shits behind my back and spreading issues that I got pregnant from another guy. I got depress while I'm pregnant because he humilated me and spreading that I'm a dirty girl. Now I am about to give birth our baby this coming MAY 2020 but he never give any single penny to support the child. Everything I used is from my pocket. What should I do atty? Aside from VAWC for the support of the baby, what should I do if his ex-wife found out that I'm pregnant, what will happen to me and the baby, will it affect their annulment also? I'm just concern with my baby not to get involved in this situation because of his irresponsible father. Is there anything I can do for me to punish also the father of my baby for humiliating us (me and the baby) ? Thank you Atty. Godbless you!

Magbasa pa
4y ago

Sige po. Thank you