TV: Cyrus Broacha

TV: Cyrus Broacha

33 Followers

What do you get when a TV anchor, theatre personality, comedian, political satirist, columnist, podcaster and author talks about being a Parent?-Some Serious Fun Parenting ;)
Feed
Filter byLatest/Trending
So kids are exposed to 'adult' content in different forms, starting with a simple item number in a Bollywood film to stuff available all over the internet. How do you control what this exposure...can
..read
Enable Google SafeSearch in whichever browser you use.Block website and filter content.Enable parent control for iPhone,tablet, android devices
I believe instd of controlling we need to educate our kids about the vanity of Bollywood lifestyle and the dangers of accepting what is morally not acceptable. Even if u control the amount of tv watch
..more
yes it's pretty disturbing and difficult to 'control' them all the time, but i think a better approach would be to 'filter' out the inappropriate content. also, as parents, sooner or later we too will
..more
Are you a better husband or a better parent?
At the moment a good husband and would be a good parent (once I have a baby), while I continue being a good husband... :)
He sounds like he makes a good husband and a very funny parent lol
My kids get easily bored, any tips on how to entertain them without me spending too mch money or time?
VIP Member
Get them interested in arts and crafts, challenge them with the toys they have! Have them set up a treasure hunt or project to “present” to the fam!
My baby girl is 17months and she needs activity around the clock so I make her play in park for an hr then cycling for 1hr which makes her usually tierd and she sleeps well
Why don't you share photos of your kids on Internet?
It's prone to cyber kidnapping where syndicate members use the photo of your baby and use it to beg pretending that the baby is so sick and needs fund for the operation or treatment.
What are three things you've learnt from your kids?
1. More patience 2. Multi-tasking 3. Eating unfinished foods
Whats your scariest Daddy horror story?
My baby pooped on my husbands tummy while they were playing. :)
How do you discipline and get serious with your kids?
If the matter is really serious, I make sure I find time to have a heart to heart talk with my toddler. It's always full of emotions but I make sure he fully understands where I'm coming from and I wa
..more
From where did you get your sense of humor, is it hereditary in your case?
He is really funny!
From the scale 1 to 5, how fun do you find parenting is (and why it is)?
VIP Member
4/5! I mean, even there are bunch of parenting books... parenting still different from a game who has a cheat code. Plus.. you'll find something new everyday. So parenting is bored free guarantee :D
Do you think a married family with children is any better than an unmarried relationship with kids, if so why?
That question has crossed my mind a couple of times as well. We, as a society are still closed minded to the concept of live-in relationships. The fact that a marriage only gives you a certificate...a
..more
In Indian context, the child is the one who has to suffer when it comes to unmarried parents. I hope you are talking about kids with parents who haven't married each other! Our society still doesn't
..more