Birthclub: August 2024 icon

Birthclub: August 2024

2001 Pengikut

Beranda
 profile icon
Tulis tanggapan

Part time jobs for pregnant mums

Hi I’m currently 26 weeks pregnant, but I find that it’s so hard to find a part time job. I got a job actually as a pre school teacher , however once they found out I was pregnant and can’t attend the NIEC ( pre school diploma course till my maternity 4 months break is finish then I can start work) they rejected me and ask me to start working full time only in end November when I can commence the course. My edd is 31july24. And I’m still relatively healthy and can move around conveniently. But most companies just don’t want to hire pregnant mums in Singpaore . They will say is cause of safety of pregnant mums, bla bla bla.. and of cause the lack of commitment. So was wondering if anyone know any part time jobs that a pregnant mum at 26 weeks could do , and don’t mind that I’m going to give birth and can’t work on 31 July anymore. It would be great if anyone have any jobs idea. Thank you. I just hope Singpaore would have a service to help pregnant mums like me that is jobless and need help getting a time job till we give birth. Hais.. guess this is one thing Singpaore probably have to work on if they want to increase the birth rate too. Without a full time job before you got pregnant. It’s just super impossible to have a proper job and stream of income during pregnancy. Even though I wanted to be independent and not rely on my husband too much, it’s just so so bloody impossible for pregnant mums. So much in Singpaore for encouraging ppl to work or upgrade. This is really bullshit, I hope courses and jobs in Singpaore can be more open minded to hiring pregnant mums. And not live in the past and be so judgmental. Just my point of view, I understand that employers don’t want to hire pregnant mums is cause of the job commitment too. Hais.. is it only me or other pregnant mums currently without a full time job is struggling to find a part time job now too?

Baca lagi
 profile icon
Tulis tanggapan
Muat Lebih Banyak Posting