heat rash

Any of your babies having heat rash these few days? Realise there's some bumps on my baby's neck and back..... what did you do to help your baby feel cooler?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I've been a carpenter for the past 18 years and playing the Lottery has always been my thing and my Wife supports me but winning big funds is always an issue. My Wife is quite good at surfing the internet and she came across an AD of DR Mahlangu who helps people that believes in his work. My Wife & I emailed him for help to win the Lottery and guess what!!! He did a spell prayer and gave us some digits to play the Lottery. We did as he instructed and we were notified after 10 days that we'd won $245,600,000 MILLION DOLLARS from the NY LOTTERY POWERBALL that we played. We can't really explain the feeling we had when we heard the amount we WON for we were so happy. Everything seemed like a dream for some minutes till we realized that it was REALITY" LOL". Anyways, we are here to appreciate DR Mahlangu and also to share to you all the wonderful experiences we had with him. To get his contact info, .whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

My Husband broke up with me after 4years of relationship. It started from small misunderstandings after which he told me that it would be good to take a break, which I think turned into a breakup. He no longer looks for me, he blocked my number and people said they saw him with another woman, this brought tears to my eyes because were about getting marry, I searched for help when i came across this spiritual man called Dr Mahnlagu who have helped many people having relationship problem, I talked with him about my situation and he describe to me the process to get back with my lover, I followed his instructions and today I'm happy because my man came back after 5 months of breakup and we are happily married now. If you need the help of a spell caster for any kind of relationship problem Dr Mahnlangu can help you whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

I want to quickly write about a Powerful Love spell Caster that helped me when I had a misunderstanding with my husband which led to Divorce. I contacted this Powerful spell caster called Dr Mahnlangu help and I followed the step that he asked and within 24 hours my husband called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I am filled with so much joy and happiness that I found Dr Mahnlangu . I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your husband back in just 24 hours. He did a perfect job for me. I am So Happy and Excited because as i am writing this Testimony, My husband is madly in love with me again. If there is anybody Out there who is in Difficulties and need help should kindly whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more