Breastfeeding?

Yes or No? Advise please?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Unless there are medical reasons breastfeeding is definitely a better option. Aside from nutritional benefits for baby, some other benefits are cost saving (formula milk is really expensive), time saving (doesn't have to leave baby wailing for 5 minutes while you prepare bottle) and allows more skin on skin time which helps baby's development. The first month will be difficult but once things settle it will be a breeze and I actually really enjoy it now!

Read more

For me yes. Initially it was so difficult and tiring and I was so close to giving up. Now I am thankful every day that I persevered as it makes me feel soooo close to baby 🥰 but formula milk is also good, do what works best! As long as mama & baby are healthy and happy!

yes as much as you can... Bear in mind also that a happy mummy makes a happy baby... Breastfeeding isn’t easy but fulfilling. But at the end of the day, remember that fed is best. Breastmilk or formula, it doesn’t make one a better mother than the other.

Yes, if there is no Medical reason for not breastfeeding, it’s beneficial for both mum and baby :)

VIP Member

Yes. It’s good for the baby and mother in terms of health benefits as well as bonding.:)

If you can, why not? It is good for Baby. but breastfed or formula both are good for baby

VIP Member

yes if u can. but of cos feel free to supplement if u can't

VIP Member

Yes, atleast a year 😍 bmilk is good for the baby & you.

VIP Member

Yes definitely! Its very good for baby

VIP Member

Definitely yes!