confinement

do yall really turn on aircon the entire day thruout the month and wore long sleeve long pants since cannot turn on fan due to the wind? or what did yall did? TIA

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Turn on fan, swing mood and only turn on AC at night. I wear long pants with socks on and cardigan when needed. I will put shirt in the afternoon/morning. There are people who dont believe in wind etc. But having AC/fan on prolong facing you or directly to you, you will feel the tense in muscle and sometimes cramp/pain. Depend on individual. You may not feel it at a "young age" but when you get "older" This is the advise I always get from my masseuse.

Read more

No, the bills will make me faint. Fan for day time (blow up or away, but sometimes I cheat a little and blow directly). Dress in short sleeves and shorts. Aircon for night time. I rotate long sleeves and short sleeves at night depending on whether I’m cold anot. I personally feel the symptoms of Rheumatism prepreg so occasionally I will feel it after PP but no biggie since it only last for awhile (I’m in my 20’s). Currently 2 years PP.

Read more

I honestly dont believe in “wind”. just live my life normally during confinement. Directly below Fan (speed 3) during the day, aircon at night, wore normal tops and shorts. 2 months PP, so far no side effect etc

Yes I on aircon 24/7 at 24-25 degree, cooling enough for me. Worn normal PJs (short sleeve and shorts). No fan at all and if I'm eating at kitchen when the wind is strong, will close window.

Yea, I on Aircon the entire day. Just wear long PJ, and dun face the Aircon so it don’t blow directly at u.

i on aircon..no fan. wear shorts and t shirt throughout confinement

TapFluencer

i did... short sleeves & knee length only tho

air con with long pant and shirt