May Sakit Si Hubby

Writing this letter to ask in your benevolent heart and kindness. My husband isn’t feeling well starting last month of May of this year. The world currently battling with this pandemic and a lot of Filipinos are unemployed and we are one of them. Were both unemployed. Supposedly, my husband will be working abroad in Europe but due to this pandemic it got cancelled. As the same time, I just give birth recently. We are on the situation that we really don’t know what to do, where we can get money to support our needs despite of not having any cents in our pocket. Its really hard for us where were both penniless. We don’t have anyone to ask for financial anymore. Its almost 3 months, my husband is unwell or currently fighting for a disease, without income and currently admitted into a private hospital. We visited a-lot of hospital before he was admitted however, were been rejected several times due to a full load of patients because of Covid 19. We are very thankful as well because they accept my husband in this hospital his currently admitted to. Tuberculosis is the disease that my husband has been diagnosed. We really wanted to go home because the hospital bills becomes more and more expensive or costly as the days by and we don’t know were we going to get the money to pay for it. I really hope that you can help us with this. As my recuperate and heal with his disease. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

May Sakit Si Hubby
8 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

prayers lang po ang maitutulong ko mommy 🙏🙏🙏