Would love to hear little stories of how you and your husband keep your spark alive and show your love to each other!

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Need help in gaining access/passwords to Facebook, Gmail, Instagram, bbm, Yahoo Mail, Snapchat, Twitter, Hotmail,various blogs, i-cloud, apple accounts etc. Password retrieval,clear debts, pay for bills at give a way rates, breach of web host servers, firewall breaches, application cracks, change of school grades, professional hacking into institutional servers, clearing of criminal records,keylogging,tablet portable device hacks, pc hacks on any OS and ip tracking and general tracking operations. Their service knows no bound, contact them and see the outcome of the job. Contact them for the job. *Service available 24Hrs *Easy Reliable and Efficient and Trust worthy team. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Since both of us are busy and put work before ourselves, we dedicate the weekend to ourselves... Avoid office calls unless really important... Drive away to the country side and camp for a day or 2.. If due to some reason we cannot leave town, we catch a movie, dinner or party somewhere... just the way we did when we started dating... I must say we both put in equal efforts to keep the spark alive... Im glad I have a partner who relates to this! And we both are allowed to be stupid and frivolous each weekend..:D

Read more

As an overseas Singaporean, I would go back to visit my family at least once a year for 2-4 weeks. My fiance does not always make the trip with me because he is a teacher and he doesn't have adhoc vacation days. This helps keep our spark alive because we get to be apart for some time and when we do reunite after 2-4 weeks, it's always awesome because we would have missed each other so much. Especially for him, because he doesn't have to eat crappy food anymore haha.

Read more

Mainly appreciating eachother and spending time together as much as we can, such as watching movies together, going out, shopping, dining, even gaming haha. When we have our small discussions, we don't hold grudges against eachother and talk things through with an open mind set. I think showing appreciation is really important in a relationship and always letting them know you love him/her 😊😘

Read more

For us would be getting a new hobby together. Me and hubby wanted to learned ballroom dancing for a long time so we signed up for dancing class together. By sharing the same hobby or experience new activities together, it helps us to create more conversation and let us spend more time with each other in a fun way. It's also exciting to get outside from our usual routine.

Read more

thanks