hope after 40 ?

hi ladies, anyone became mummy after 40 by conceiving naturally and healthy pregnancy? how old were u? anything to take note that will help? would love to hear your positive stories. thank you.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I conceived naturally last year when I was 42 year old (she was a surprise baby as my #1 already 10 years old). Pregnancy was smooth sailing for me, no morning sickness, passed all the prenatal tests and checks, no GD etc. Even went for 2 overseas trips during pregnancy. Only small episode of bleeding in 3rd trimester but not due to my age. Baby delivered via natural birth at 39 weeks and healthy. I can't say I have any tips but I'm healthy in the sense that I don't smoke and try to eat healthy and it helps that my job has relatively zero stress.

Read more
VIP Member

I know a few given birth at 40+ to healthy babies. You need to take care of yourself and your health of course. Eat healthy and do some light exercise. Try to avoid getting stressed.

I heard about it. Before 42 weeks is actually possible. Just follow up with ur gyane closely. Make sure baby everything ok.