2 months old baby girl

Is it a worry if baby cries until her voice hoarse? It happen twice in a day yesterday

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

My LO used to cry murder when was 5-6 weeks old. I just try all my best to soothe and calm her down. To me it's just a phase. They are still trying to adapt to the new surroundings. Most importantly is you must be patient and calm, cause baby can feel your anxiety.

4y ago

Thanks for your info :)

VIP Member

My babygirl also cries like that. I checked with the doctor but they say it's normal but just make sure to carry and comfort the baby cause it's not really good to let it cry all the way. I've read some article regarding that...

4y ago

Yeah, i did that but it took her some time to calm down

Try to clam her down, don’t let her over cry . Later the wind go inside her tummy and make her even more uncomfortable . Maybe u can try pacifier to stop her from cryinf

VIP Member

my boy cry until voice hoarse before. I try my best to give him everything he wants and don't let him cry that much /long

4y ago

My baby just suddenly cry. Then took me some time to coax her, not sure what happen also, but both happen during and after sleep

VIP Member

Can check if he is in pain or have gas.

VIP Member

Use a soother. If you don’t mind!

4y ago

Yea, i am already using it, so far only happen on one day, now she has stopped. Maybe is just that day itself.

Okay thank you!

Super Mum

Pre-empt