Working Moms vs SAHM, Breastfeeding vs Formula Feeding, Vaccine vs Anti-Vaccines. Do you think parents should stop bickering over this issue?

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

it is detrimental if the caregivers decide not to administer vaccines to their kids. although there are people who grew up healthily despite being unvaccinated, that's because of the result of herd immunity. we should vaccinate our kids.

Every parent has own belief and approaches when it come to their own children. We should not judge other by commenting simply because we do not agree with it. We can give opinions but not try to interfere other's decision.

Post reply image

Totally. Different circumstances calls for different solutions. All families and all children are different. All (sane) parents would generally choose what is believed to be the best for their children.

VIP Member

Yes. Parenting is challenging enough without having to deal with people judging you all the time. I say, your body, your child, your life, your family. Do what you want and more power to you.

VIP Member

As long baby grows up being happy and healthy, it surpass everything else. After all, it's way too early to say whatever we do now is beneficial for the growth of our kid. Compare 20 Years later maybe?

8y ago

Ya, lol, 20 years later can't remember anything already anyway.

I think its up to individual. There is no right or wrong and its important to respect one choice/decision. There's no one method to bring up all children.

I feel you! Sometimes, I just feel sad why moms are trying to be the best on certain subjects. :( They don't think of what other people will feel.

Yes!!! To each his own. We may have differences in raising our kids but at the end of the day, we all want what's best for them.

Definitely! Sharing of opinions or discussions are fine if we are open, but not to the extend of insisting one way or another.

It's human to compare but we are all mothers experiencing same joys and pains. So stop bickering each other!