Wondering which bottle warmer to get - Dr Browns, tomee tipee or avent?

Post image
33 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am using pigeon. before that I am using Avent. it depends on what function u are looking for. for me, I need it compact as my kitchen area is v small. if possible I will get something bigger. as I need to sterilise 2 kids bottles. maybe u can pop by kiddy palace or baby fair to compare

i had a medela and avent warmer . both took around 20 mins to warm, i couldnt get the best temperature for my baby's milk as it is either too time consuming or overheated. therefore, both warmers are stored in the cabinet. the best way is to use warm water in the end. haha!

I would go with Avent too, but the older version. I had the new version and it took forever just to warm up the refridgerated breastmilk. Even then it wasn't even warm at all after 20+minutes. I had called in Avent, and they had replaced mine with the older version.

VIP Member

Used to have an Avent one and like other mummies here, easily overwarmed if not monitored closely (memory after birth is horrible). Since then, we went with the traditional warming in a stainless steel mug and hot water - then just putting the bottle inside to warm it!

VIP Member

I bought doctor browns as I have the comotomo bottles and the size is quite odd and does not fit many of the other bottle warmers. It's not too bad, only now it leaks a little so I need to use a plte under. Bought it brand new in box from Carousell

VIP Member

They are more or less alike so my suggestion is to get the warmer according to the brand of bottles you are currently using. Avent has a wide base because their bottles are wide neck bottles. It can also fit bottles of other brands as well.

Previously using Avnet warmer which always leads to overheating of the milk if not closely monitored. I've switched to dr brown as it has timer and doesn't causes any spills or leakage. Happy with dr brown warmer since.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-2482)

I'm using tommee tippee. Been using it for more than 9 months now. Takes abt 5-6 mins to warm. Can also fit fat pigeon bottles and avent storage container.

I used avent, affordable, fast warming and convenient. Its pretty idiot proof. I like it, serve its purpose.