At what age do babies start walking?

50 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Buy high-quality undetectable grade AA+ counterfeit money Online, real fake passports,id cards,drivers license WhatsApp: ‪+447436442801 Genaral Support: [email protected] With the COVID-19 pandemic which may trigger a global recession, we produce authentic currency bills of USD$,British Pounds£ and Euros€ with different serial numbers on each bill. We have instock the semi finish banknote substrates already engraved and designed front and back of the various currencies of each denomination. We need a partner to work with discretely to finish the production of our semi finish banknote substrates and make it legal tender on a percentage which we are going to discuss in a personal meeting in the event that you agree to work with us. We will schedule for a meeting to show you everything and discuss all details and produce samples so you can go test to confirm authenticity. All Notes will pass major test like ultra violet light, pencil test, many more fake money detection.

Read more
VIP Member

It's a very individual Qs. My no1 start officially walking without support is about 14-15 months. My no2 can stand long ago about 9-10 months +. He can only walk without support bit by bit is 12 months old like a duck, 13 months old than he is walking more stable on his own. My fren son, 14 months, can stand and walk a bit with support but can't walk on his own yet. But he can stand well already, hence it's a matter of time. Don't worry too much, unless they can't stand on their own or stand with support than u need to seek help.

Read more

Most babies take their first steps sometime between 9 and 12 months and are walking well by the time they're 14 or 15 months old. Don't worry if your child takes a little longer, though. Some perfectly normal children don't walk until they're 16 or 17 months old. During her first year, your baby is busy developing coordination and muscle strength in every part of her body. She'll learn to sit, roll over, and crawl before moving on to pulling up and standing at about 9 months.

Read more

Most babies take their first steps sometime between 9 and 12 months and are walking well by the time they're 14 or 15 months old. Don't worry if your child takes a little longer, though. Some perfectly normal children don't walk until they're 16 or 17 months old. During her first year, your baby is busy developing coordination and muscle strength in every part of her body. She'll learn to sit, roll over, and crawl before moving on to pulling up and standing at about 9 months.

Read more
VIP Member

Every baby develops differently. Some may start as early as 10mths to 12mths or even beyonds. Milestone is a guide..some may skip and jump straight to the next level too. When they started to pull themselves up, crusing around with support, it almost time for them to start walking soon. You may take a look at the 2 links below. Consult your PD or GP if you have a concern=) http://www.whattoexpect.com/first-year/first-steps/ http://www.parenting.com/article/learning-to-walk

Read more

At around 8 to 12 months, a baby would probably start walking sideways while holding onto something (e.g., furniture). Typically, he/she could start walking unsupported between 10 to 15 months. Every baby develops at different rates. My friend has two sons, the elder one was able to walk on his own at 13 months and the younger boy could walk at 11 months. Here is an article on this topic: http://www.kkh.com.sg/HealthPedia/Pages/GrowingUpWalking.aspx

Read more

My baby started walking in 13 months. But it depends on the baby's development. All babies take their time. Some start early, some start late, so there's nothing to worry if some start late. They may take more time but eventually they will walk, so be patient and do not compare your child with another.

Read more

My boy only started walking around 17 months. Different baby would progress differently. So if you are worried, perhaps bring your baby to a PD or Polyclinic to check it would be better. Do not over stress yourself or the baby.

VIP Member

Earliest 9-10 months. When baby can stand on their own with support by holding something. It's really depend, some can go as late till 2 years old, may due to the caregiver is overprotective as 1 of the reasons.

My friend's baby started standing at 7 months old and walking at 8 months old. I think it really depends on individual and how you train your baby e.g the kind environment and exercise your baby is exposed to