Mid year exams cancelled

With the cancellation of mid year exams, My worry is 100% is based on end year instead of 40% SA1 and 60% SA2. Parents what do you think? Too stressful for kids too!!!

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Greetings! Experiencing exam pressure? Don't fret! Our take my test online service is here to rescue you. With our exceptional team supporting you, those online exams don't stand a chance. Bid farewell to sleepless nights and welcome remarkable results. We've got your back – get ready to excel in your exams! Reach out to us at: https://takemyonlineexamforme.com

Read more

Well if that’s one thing COVID-19 has taught us, is that there are so few things that are truly important. I’m sure things will sort itself out in due course re exams. Why worry about things we can’t control?

VIP Member

Ya definitely more pressure on the kids. But the situation right now isn’t gonna help if they continue gg for mid terms without any face to face class. Some kids won’t treat elearning seriously

4y ago

definitely dont want mid term. dont know if now the kids are on 1 month HBL, will it affect june hols (back to school?). my worry is if the entire year is then only based on 1 final year exam.

VIP Member

They should have WA to leverage it out. Dun worry, MOE will have its solution once this virus dies out :) meantime, enjoy the quality time spent with your family

I don't bother as long as they put in effort, I'm fine with whatever results they have. Most important they are healthy and live happily.

Doesn’t really matter. The kids’ health are most important. Do u want A* on your kid’s report book or a dead kid? Think!

VIP Member

Well everybody is in the same boat. And seriously 2020 my aim is to get through it alive lol

Super Mum

I’m just happy if my kid stays alive and free from COVID

TapFluencer

stress all around đŸ„”đŸ™

Yes it’s stressful