Cost for participating year end concert.

Do all cc have year end concert not in the cc? Do u need to pay for the kid to participate? And also need to pay for the parents to watch? How much do they cost? My kid just started playgroup this year and they are charging quite abit for this year end concert. Claiming your child will be performing.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It depends on the sch whether they made it compulsory for all to attend. Every year they do have YE concerts due to 6YO grad. You can opt out for your child not to perform if you do not wish to participate. It’ll be fun though because they’re only little for a while

VIP Member

Charges varies across CC but seniors tickets are reasonably price. My mum loves to attend CC festivities celebration dinner cause ticket price between $10 to $25. I think Children below 5/6 gets to go for free.

Super Mum

Depends on the cc. Not all cc have year end concert outside the school. Your child's cc is abit more special, because normally parents only need to pay for the k2 graduation concert.

Private cc would hv more of this from what I gathered.

TapFluencer

Yep my gal k2 this yr and i have to pay for her costume and transport. Even our ticket to attend their grad concert also have to pay.