Hello, My wife is pregnant but it was not planned. We still want some time before having first baby. Her period date was 26th March and is confirmed that she is pregnant on 2nd April. Can she take pills to stop this pregnancy ? Her weight is 78kg some people says that its not good to have pills at this weight, there can be any problem if she take Pills ?? Plss consult me

69 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had pregnancy without any plan and I did not want to have any baby before. My period date was March 8 similar as your wife. When I had positive with pregnancy test, I was crying because I did not know how to take care of baby and raise him when I was 37 year old. The age was not encouraged to have a baby. However, I still waited for due date because I thought this is the great gift God gave to me. Please trust me. At the moment when I saw my baby at the first time, I was so happy. I believe that if you and your wife give your baby a chance to see this world, you will be so happy. Please don’t erase him. Everyone who come to your life always has a reason. If you don’t want to take care of your baby, you can give someone to raise him/her. At least you give him a chance to see this world. Please think about my words. Raising a baby is the most wonderful job in your life. Please tell your wife about that. Don’t be scare or nervous. When you become Mom and Father, you will be very strong. When I become Mom, I regconize that I am growing up at 37 year old. I love my baby and all babies in this world.

Read more

Hi Chetan, I would definitely ask you to go for a complete gynae checkup for your wife before trying out anything. The reason i say this is that i got accidentally pregnant and didn't even realize it. i weigh 53 kg, and I barely had any symptoms, just that I missed my periods by a few days and had a little nausea. I didn't honestly think I was pregnant. however, it turned out that i was pregnant, and i suffered what is known as a 'very early miscarriage' right after about a week or 2 of getting pregnant. however, once that happened, i did not stop bleeding for weeks and my body also expelled huge clots. it was devastating, both emotionally and physically. i have been suffering the repercussions even now, and my health has really suffered. i don't mean to scare you but just want to make you understand that an abortion is a major thing to happen to a woman's body, so please make sure that it is done under the advice and supervision of a doc, if at all you cannot and do not want to go ahead with it.

Read more

Just a small preaching: If you didn’t want baby, use contraception. If you already used and your wife is still pregnant, then most probably it’s fated. Ask yourself if you are really not ready to be a parent? What are your constraints? Will you be unhappy and unable to give all your love to the baby when it’s born? If it’s ‘yes’ to all these questions, I won’t ask you to keep the baby. Cos there’s no point in it if you are just gonna end up hating the baby in the end. However, for the safety of your wife, maybe you should consult a doctor and not ask your wife to try eating pills to get rid of your baby. Please take care of your wife’s health. And yes, use contraception if you want to have sex.

Read more

Hi Chetan, First up, I would definitely suggest you and your wife consult a gynae before taking any decisions. there are a lot of health issues related to an abortion, and the fact that your wife weighs 78 kg will also definitely come into consideration here. taking an abortion pill can react differently for different women, and if she is already prone to certain health risks, it could worsen the same. also, depending on her overall health, going for an abortion may have an impact on future pregnancies. all this should definitely be checked by the gynae.

Read more

I want to share a story. My friend, she and her husband didnt plan to have baby yet due to her work schedule and everything, so when she know she pregnant, she abort the child (with her husband support)..after 3 years they settle on everything and ready to have child, but nope now is already 2019 still no pregnancy (7 year waiting and still hoping). they try everything, doctor told them to just go with the flow. What i am saying is, if they keep the baby that day, they wont be in this condition now. Hoping.

Read more

i knw how you feel but for me just go with the follow...if its been written that your wife get pregnant even though both of you take the precausion before..its ok because its luck....the baby will give u luck and joy...dont be scared to be a parent ...believe me once you see your baby you wont regret to have him or her....just be with your wife during deliver the baby....cause its happen to me n my husband and we accept it...and from tht onwards the baby gv us prosperity and joy....just believe what ever happen os good for both of you too

Read more

Hi Chetan, I suggest, you both visit a gynaecologist and seek her advice. I have faced a similar situation where I did not want to have second baby since my first child was not even one year and I was not mentally ready to carry on with pregnancy. I was carrying for about a month when I got to know and I did take tablets to discontinue. But, I did all this after consulting my gynaecologist. I would suggest, do not go by anyone's advice but a professional person because he will consider all pros and cons after examining your wife in person.

Read more
7y ago

Thanks Chetna, So it was okay after you took pills ??

Congratulations!!! 💕 Well, if you and your wife really don't want this Baby then please visit a doctor and don't handle it by yourself. But, as many others here already wrote... I also hope you will keep the Baby! The time is never right for a Baby and if you want a Baby it may be that you will have problems to conceive. Babies are coming if they want to come and if the body from the woman is ready for it. I wish you all the best and I hope you will choose a decision wisely.

Read more
4y ago

I feel you are right.. if people went by my friend's advice they wouldn't have the right time to have children

You got your time... Keep the baby. Your baby deserves to be in this world to be loved by you. You will never imagine how much joy this baby will bring into your life and the blessings it brings. You will be looked upon as a Hero in your child’s life because you showed love, empathy and courage. This is a product of your love for each other. You will not regret it, I promised.:)

Read more

hmmmm me and fiancee we dont have plan to have a baby kasi ang plano nmin is magtravel ng magtravel but after few weeks nadiscover ko na im pregnant. posible masira work ko but this is a blessing from god tinanggap namin and my feeling now im so happpy na im soon to be mommy na. i work hard for my baby. hindi din nmn mabubuo yan kung hindi niu kagustuhan. so sana from start nag ingat na kau.

Read more