Why do most women only share their pregnancy after the first trimester? Is it alright to share during the first month?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

because first trimester is a important journey which had high chance of miscarriage. Some believe as taboos if you say you will miscarriage. But it also depend on the beliefs of individual. For me , i shared with my family members such as hubby ? In laws and own family the moment when I got 2 lines ~ And its definitely ok to share during first month ..

Read more
VIP Member

Yes it's def ok to share during the first month especially if you are working in a place where goods shifting happens very frequently. Some refuse to share as they believe a taboo of telling people during your initial trimster, baby will be gone But it's not true. Afterall. first trim is usually the most unstable part of pregnancy

Read more

yes it is okay, as long as both you and your spouse are comfortable with sharing. some of my friends prefer not to share as the risk of a miscarriage is higher. also they did not want to let their family and in law's know. Sometimes in-laws can be quite a handful. then again, there is nothing wrong and it's perfectly okay to share.

Read more