Php5,000 Watsons Shopping Gift Certificate!

Why are you the best partner for theAsianparent Philippines to prepare for the holidays?

41 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hindi ko kasi alam kong tama ba ako sa isasagot o dahil ayun yung pag kakaintindi ko sa tanong. Siguro kaya ako yung best partner nang theAsianparent Philippines para sa pag hahanda sa mga holidays, kasi ako yung mommy na kapag may nalalaman or may tanong nagbabasa at itong app na to yung isang dahilan bakit lalong lumalawak yung magiging ina ko. Partner kami ni theAsianparent kasi natuto ako dito, bagkos nakakatulong naman ako sa iba upang i invite sila na iDownload ang app na ito sa kanila. Ngayong holiday season kasi syempre yung ibang family out of town kelangan nila nang app sa phone nila na makakatulong sakanila at sa kanilang mga baby at itong app na ito yung swak sa lahat e. Kung baga kompleto na wala kanang hahanapin pa. theAsianparent Philippines download niyo na. :) Salamat para sa theAsianparent kasi itong app na to yung nag ligtas sa akin, kasi sobrang stress ako hindi ko alam tama ba ginagawa ko, as a 1st time mommy kasi sobrang dami nating tanong sa sarili natin. Kaya itong app na to yung sandigan ko eh, kaya gusto ko din na ishare sa mga kaibigan ko to lalo na mga preggy sila. :) Ayun lang po. Salamat Godbless 😍

Magbasa pa

I'm a first time mom and TAP Ph helps me, I love reading every article featured on your fb account and memes or quotes about parent life on your IG. I also find myself participating on your give aways (baka palarin manalo e) Nag eenjoy din akong tumambay dito sa theAsianparent app na'to dahil andami ko natututunan about sa pagshare ng experience ng mga kapwa ko parent, I also share my experience to them, give advice na sana makatulong sa kanila. May relative ako na pregnant and will due this coming december, I already ask her to look TapPH on facebook and download the app on playstore, it will help her so much because she's a first time mom too. And this coming holiday season, I'm excited to meet my friends and other relatives this christmas and share them how TheAsianParent Philippines helps me a lot about parenthood. I will convince them to check on your FB, IG and Tap app.

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

This apps help me alot during my pregnancy most importantly because I am first time mom. Bilang isang Pinay na walang ideya sa pagbubuntis, napakahalaga ng isang apps na katulad nito para samin mga first time mom dahil nakakapag usap usap ang mga mommies, nagpapalitan ng kaalaman at nakakapagbigay ideya sa mga baguhang ina. Maraming Salamat TheAsianParent Philippines sa tulong at bibigay halaga saming mga Ina, Nanay, Mama, Mommy, Momshie at kung ano pangtawag samin. Ang Apps na ito ang naging partner namin para makayanan ang hirap, lungkot, at sakit na pinagdadaanan namin habang nagbubuntis. Ito rin ang saksi ng saya, at pagmamahal namin saming anak na nasa sinapupunan pa lang namin hanggang sa isilang. Sana ipagpatuloy parin natin ang magandang nasimulan hanggang sa darating na pasko at bagong taon at marami pang mga taon. Maraming maraming salamat po!

Magbasa pa

I am the best partner for theAsiaparent Philippines to prepare for the holidays because as a 24-year old Filipina parent, I grew up in a household wherein we welcome the holiday season generously. Yearly, our family celebrates Christmas together over a feast of favorites that are handed down from generation to generation. It is an event filled with love and warmth and I want my child to experience it at it fullest. Even at a very young age I want my baby to feel the love and joy that this season will bring. With this and all the things passed down from my parents as my motivation, I want everything to be planned in detail. Particularly when it comes to budgeting the expenses. I make sure that the budget is properly managed in order to have the perfect moment that everyone, especially, my baby Zoe will cherish.

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

I am a first time mom, living with my husband and son isolated from our distinct family is so hard. I had to fight depression alone while my husband is at work, there's no one else to run whenever we got problems with our baby, TAP has been my source of information all through out my motherhood journey until today, I wouldn't have to wait for my mom or anyone for hours in facebook to get all my queries answered. Thanks for my faith and love of husband esp my son I survived and keep going. Being a partner will add on my load of responsibility on the other hand will help me get some perks ahead. I will share information based on my real life experience at the same time learned from others as well. I might have helped someone in the future just like how this app helped me. May God bless us all.

Magbasa pa

Nuong una silent reader lang ako sa mga post ng the asian parent sa facebook app sinesearch ko pa kung meron bagong post kasi nung nagbubuntis pa lang ako marami akong nabasa na nakatulong sa pagbubuntis ko hanggang sa nalaman ko na meron sariling apps nagdownload ako at naging active ako sa apps. Napaka helpful at very informarive para sa tulad kong ina. Ayun ang daming topic nakakahelp ako sa kapwa ko mommy at nakakakuha din ako ng impormasyon sa kapawa ko mommy.. Maraming discussion na talaga naman sulit pakinggan at pagusapan. Kaya sa darating na holidays mas lalo akong magiging active para mashare ko kung saan pwede magspeng ng holidays na mas mura na pasyalan at kainan hehehehe. Masigasig akong tao at tiyak na marami akong maitutulong sa kapwa ko mommy and i thank you

Magbasa pa

This app is a community where we share a life together as parents and friends. Being a parent will never be easy that is why TAP is a great platform for all parents and soon-to-be moms and dads as well. We all have questions, opinions, and photos to share to each other at the comfort of our homes or offices. With one click, we can be of help and that is why I am enjoying this app. I can be the best partner by helping other parents out through my experiences as a new parent, suggestions on where to go on the holidays, tipid tips, sharing recipes, or anything under the sun because that is what this app is all about, helping each other out on this life called PARENTHOOD.

Magbasa pa

I just graduated from college, and I didn't had a chance to work because I now have a son who needs me and I am a breastfeeding mom. I am a first timer mom and a youngest in the family. I do not know anything about how to be a mother so I searched for an app that can help me mold to be a best mother for my child. And I saw this Asianparent Philippines. The things that I do not know being a mother is I saw and understand it here because of the advices of different mothers. And as a parent of my 6 month baby, I wanted to share my experiences from being a student who got pregnant and pursue her dreams for her future child...

Magbasa pa

I'll be giving birth this coming Holiday, I'm a first time Mommy 😊 I still have lots of things to buy that are needs of my Baby that will be a big help, if I were to win (Shampoo, diaper, milk, alcohol, mostly necessities). I have been in this community since my 11weeks of pregnancy and since then everyday, I always check and support this app and been enjoying it. I left my work before I learned I was pregnant only my Husband is working right now that's why I'm always online on this app 😅. And this will be the first time I joined your giveaways! I'm hoping for luck! 😊 God Bless TheAsianparent Philippines!

Magbasa pa

I'm a second time momsh, syempre.. akala ko alam ko na halos lahat when it comes sa pag-aalaga pero dahil sa Asian Parenting App, mas naging knowledgeable pa ako, I gained a lot, not just being a mother but as a person as well. Ang mga articles, very timely.. napapanahon. Now, that I'm pregnant with my second one.. mas na eexpress ko ang sarili ko at marami akong momsh na napagtatanungan tungkol sa mga bagay bagay. Not just an App, but a great community para sa amin na mga momshies. I'm the best partner for the Asian Parent because I chose the best Application when it comes to Parenting. Cheers! 🍹

Magbasa pa