Who should make the first move?

Comment below whether you agree or disagree with this statement.

Who should make the first move?
48 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You are welcome to Dr Mahlangu temple where all kinds of problems are solve, with out any delay. You have reached a place where you can have a fast acting Love Spell cast by a real spell caster within 28 Hours. As an experienced spell caster I have a wide knowledge of Magic Spells and how to cast them for the best results. An experienced spell caster will know which Love Spell will suit your specific situation and be happy and confident to cast for you. NOTE: If you come to my temple here and contact me for help, just be patient and wait for my response. Do not hurry away to another spell caster because there are lots of fake spell casters online here claiming to be real. So do not fall victim. And I must tell you this that you were so very lucky to have met and contacted me, so if I do not reply to you immediately, then know that I am in my temple, carrying out some spell work or sacrifices. So just relax your mind and wait for my response. And I want you to know that you have finally come to the end of your problems. I know you might have heard about me, but now is the time for you to benefit from me yourself. Because my greatest Joy is to see your problems being put to an end. E-mail :[email protected] call and whatsApp me on this +27787390989 Because my greatest Joy is to see your problems being put to an end. E-mail :[email protected] call and whatsApp me on this +27787390989 because my greatest Joy is to see your problems being put to an end Call / Watsapp : +2770886631 Dr mahlangu Whatsapp/Call+27787390989 whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website http://www.drmahlanguhome.com

Read more

Hi everyone with so much joy in my heart I can't but feel grateful to Dr Manlangu for bring joy back to my life again I was lost in my own world when my husband left me after 4 years of marriage with no explanation on december 12 I was in tears so when I went to work a colleague of mine notice my change in attitude at work so she came to me and asked me what the problem is so I told her what had happened to me so she told me how doctor Mahlangu has helped her with her relationship problem so she gave me doctor Mahlangu contact and email address which I was hesitating to contact him so when I couldn't bear the pain anymore I had to contact him on january 12 after going through the festive so sad to explain my problem to him then he said to me if am I ready to do this I told him yes I'm ready so he told me he will have to make some consultation then he will get back to me and tell me what I need to do so my husband could be back, he told me what I needed to do after consultation that if I can do all that my husband will be back so I followed everything he told me to the last letter with so much joy in my heart right now I can gladly testify of the great work of doctor Mahlangu my husband is back to me on january 14th and we are happy together and I don't know if you have any problem whatever the problem is I don't know you can contact Dr Mahlangu I believe Dr will have a solution to your problem I'm so much grateful to Dr Mahlangu you can contact him contact whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

After being in relationship with Ken for five years,and during the convid 19 period he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don’t believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Mahlangu and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before 24 hours , that my ex will return to me before 24 hours, he cast the spell and surprisingly within 24 hours , . My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, E-mail: [email protected],whats-app: +27787390989. website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

My name is Tira I'm here to make a review about how Dr Mahnlangu helped me in fixing my marriage and also to those out there seeking for help and advice on how to save your broken marriage or relationship, few months ago I was having issues with my husband I noticed he has been having an affair with another young lady in his place of work I confronted him but he got angry and say to my face that it’s true, as if that was not enough he went ahead by telling me he doesn’t love me anymore that he wanted a divorce I was to devastated and confused, I pleaded with him that I don’t want a divorce but he insisted,before then I had heard about Dr Mahlangu while browsing on the internet, how he use to help people with broken marriages and relationships, I gave it a thought and I decided to contact him, he promise to put a smile on my face again, I followed his instructions and after 48 hours I was so surprised to see my husband kneeling before me and apologizing for what he had said about the divorce, this is something I never expected, I thank Dr mahlangu for what he has done for me. Now, I am living happily with my husband and he has stopped seeing the other woman. Please if you are having issues like this I advise you to contact Dr Mahlangu, he can help you as well. whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

My Name is lisa William. I live in Germany, I have not seen anything that is so perfect likeDr Mahlangu spell, Am writing this article to thankDr Mahlangu the powerful spell caster that helped me recently to bring back my ex lover that left me for another woman, during this covid 19 period i found out that he was cheating on me with a lady because we have not really being spending time together always work,but with covid 19 we had to stay together that was when i discover he was cheating After seeing a post on the internet by Kate Adams from USA saying how she was helped byDr Mahlangu I also decided to contact him for help because i had no choice all i wanted was for me to get my lover back and happiness.To my greatest surprise my lover came home on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him, I was truly astonished and shocked when my lover knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and I don't know how much to convey my appreciation to youDr Mahlangu you are a God sent to restore a broken relationship, And now i am a joyful woman,Dr Mahlangu is the answer to all problems.whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more
Post reply image

My husband and I have been married for about 3 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago during convid 19 period, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly cared about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Mahlangu can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. Two days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promised never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. My family and I are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr mahlangu. If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. E-mail: [email protected],whats-app: +27787390989. website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more
Post reply image

((+27787390989 )) I NEED LEGIT DEATH SPELL CASTER TO KILL ENEMIES WREAKED FRIEND IN SWAZILAND, USA, DENVER, DETROIT, SPAIN @ AUCKLAND. Traditional home I Want my ex to die, spells to kill my ex husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, Death spell on someone, death spells that work overnight, voodoo death spells, death spell chant, death spells that work fast, real black magic spells casters, black magic spells see result in days, real black magic spells that work, guaranteed black magic love spells, guaranteed voodoo spells, spell to make someone sick and die, revenge spells that work instantly, real witches for hire, revenge spells on a ex- lover, how to put a spell on someone who hurts you, spell to make someone sick, voodoo spells to hurt someone, spells to curse someone, powerful revenge spells, most powerful death spell, spell to die in your sleep, successful death spell, most powerful voodoo spell caster, voodoo spell casters in new orleans, voodoo love spells reviews, proven authentic voodoo spell casters, most powerful voodoo priest in world, black magic. Call / Watsapp : +2770886631 Dr mahlangu Whatsapp/Call+27787390989 whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website http://www.drmahlanguhome.com

Read more

iin ITALY, INDONESIA, U.S.A, U.K, AUSTRALIA +27787390989 :LOOKING FOR POWERFUL LOST LOVE SPELLS TO BRING EX-LOVE BACK? HERE IS THE SOLUTION;Spells In Durban, Love Spells In Houston TX, Love Spells in UAE, Powerful black magic love spells, Powerful Spells Caster In the World, Quick love spells In Norway Lebanon, Quick Love spells in USA, Strong Binding love spells and tagged Effective Lost Love Spells, lost love spell, Lost Love Spells In Johannesburg, Lost Love Spells In South Africa, Lost Love Spells USA, lost-love-spells, Love, love attraction spells, Love Magic, Love Potion Recipe, Love Potions, love psychic, Love Spell, love spell caster, Love Spell Casting, Love Spell Chants, love spells, Love Spells Reviews, love spells that work, Love Spells That Work Fast, Love Spells White Magic, Return A Lost Love Spell, Spells To Bring Back A Lost Love, Win Back A Lost Love CONTACT ME NO MATTER HOW FAR YOU ARE; MY SPELLS HAVE NO LIMITS Whatsapp/Call+27787390989 whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

I am very happy for contacting Dr Mahlangu who helped me to get my ex husband back from another woman after 3 years of separation. I am very happy because I never believed in spell casting and contacting spell casters to solve my problem but after 3 years of separating from my husband being single, I had to contact Dr mahlangu after I read about him online and how he has been helping people. I am very glad I did. My husband came back to me within 48 hours, begged me and the kids who needed their father back with them and I am very happy. I found this man through testimonies that he can solve pregnancy and love problems that is why I contacted him to help me and within 48 hours my husband came back home and we are living happily together. whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more
Post reply image

Whoever feels the butterfly inside them can make the first move. True love makes u anxious while u wait to see your loved one. If anyone loves that feeling then they can initiate first.