Who should make the first move?

Comment below whether you agree or disagree with this statement.

Who should make the first move?
48 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi everyone with so much joy in my heart I can't but feel grateful to Dr Manlangu for bring joy back to my life again I was lost in my own world when my husband left me after 4 years of marriage with no explanation on december 12 I was in tears so when I went to work a colleague of mine notice my change in attitude at work so she came to me and asked me what the problem is so I told her what had happened to me so she told me how doctor Mahlangu has helped her with her relationship problem so she gave me doctor Mahlangu contact and email address which I was hesitating to contact him so when I couldn't bear the pain anymore I had to contact him on january 12 after going through the festive so sad to explain my problem to him then he said to me if am I ready to do this I told him yes I'm ready so he told me he will have to make some consultation then he will get back to me and tell me what I need to do so my husband could be back, he told me what I needed to do after consultation that if I can do all that my husband will be back so I followed everything he told me to the last letter with so much joy in my heart right now I can gladly testify of the great work of doctor Mahlangu my husband is back to me on january 14th and we are happy together and I don't know if you have any problem whatever the problem is I don't know you can contact Dr Mahlangu I believe Dr will have a solution to your problem I'm so much grateful to Dr Mahlangu you can contact him contact whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more