Who should make the first move?

Comment below whether you agree or disagree with this statement.

Who should make the first move?
48 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My Name is lisa William. I live in Germany, I have not seen anything that is so perfect likeDr Mahlangu spell, Am writing this article to thankDr Mahlangu the powerful spell caster that helped me recently to bring back my ex lover that left me for another woman, during this covid 19 period i found out that he was cheating on me with a lady because we have not really being spending time together always work,but with covid 19 we had to stay together that was when i discover he was cheating After seeing a post on the internet by Kate Adams from USA saying how she was helped byDr Mahlangu I also decided to contact him for help because i had no choice all i wanted was for me to get my lover back and happiness.To my greatest surprise my lover came home on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him, I was truly astonished and shocked when my lover knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and I don't know how much to convey my appreciation to youDr Mahlangu you are a God sent to restore a broken relationship, And now i am a joyful woman,Dr Mahlangu is the answer to all problems.whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more
Post reply image