Have you spoken to your spouse/partner?

Who do you prefer to speak to when you feel emotionally low? Your partner, another close family member, a good friend, or a professional? And why?

43 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

My partner.. I think he'll understand me better among others.. He's been my confidant since we got together.. What he says automatically makes me feel better.. Despite all the changes that happened to me in transition to motherhood.. He stayed consistent in helping me with our little one😊

Depende. Madalas sa bestfriend ko muna before sa husband ko. Ayoko kasing madalanng emotions then kung ano anong masabi kong masasakit na salita kay hubby pag galit ako sa kanya

VIP Member

Yes. Sa help din nang both parents namin natanggap namin yung nangyari. Were both ready to face the future and move on.

yes. iyong pgkakaroon ko ng anembryonic pregnancy. nakakalungkot, maskit pero cguro may plano ang Diyos para sa amin.

Husband. Kasi sa lahat, siya lang nakakaintindi at ang lakas maka uplift ng spirit ko. Same din ako sa kanya c:

my partner, I can be anything I want when I'm with him, that's how comfortable I am with him πŸ˜πŸ’“

Of course my partner at sa family po, but expcialy kay God, kc cla Yong unang nkakaintndi sa akn

I always prefer to cry it alone with no one's aware. I don't wanna share my pain to them.. 😞

VIP Member

My partner❀️. He listens to me really well and he gives me comforting hugs everytime

my partner.. he the one understand me.. he comforts me every Ifeel sad and discomfort..