Which stroller brand is good?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, it depends on whether u want lightweight, Fully recline, umbrella type, heavy duty ones so u can put ur shopping stuff. So there are many brands out there and some Pple love mclaren some don't. I am personally using peg perego (heavy) but as I am driving, I can handle it. It is useful coz I can put a lot of my groceries in it wo the stroller toppled over. I also have another stroller, summerlite for traveling. Both strollers are fully reclined and that is one of the factors I consider.

Read more
8y ago

Thanks. I am looking for lightweight. Also, the stroller must be able to fully reclining.

I'm using Maclaren Quest and Combi Well Comfort. Different stroller for different uses, you have to experiment and work it out on what is your everyday needs, where will u be using it, who will be handling it, how often will u use it etc. Then sort out exactly which stroller will suit you the best. I was traveling for quite a bit i got a Pockit, i thought it was gonna be my dream stroller until its so difficult to handle it. I sold it off after just 1 use. It was a waste of money.

Read more

If you are looking for lightweight and fully reclined, there are many choices like goodbaby , combi and Aprica . But it may not be stable if baby grow heavier. For me I would prefer maclaren( quest ). It is lightweight ( ard 6.3kg) fully reclined and have weight limit of 20kg. One important thing is , even if baby turned toddler, he can still sit .

Read more
VIP Member

I am using the stokke. It's really good and sturdy but Super duper heavy. It also has 5 reclining positions - which makes it perfect if you want to prop baby upright or have it fully reclined. You can also adjust the height of the seat so baby can fit in various table height, to give you easy access to playing with baby even if Yiu are at a restaurant.

Read more
Post reply image
8y ago

Initially I am considering stokke too. But, it is too heavy! So, I just give up. Now, thinking about bugaboo.

I like Combi Well Comfort. However, it couldn't serve me once my kid is almost 3. It's kind of small. Bought a Bugaboo Bee3 and totally love it.

8y ago

Thanks. I will get bugaboo bee 3 as well. Did you get sun canopy or breezy canopy? What Colour did you get?

I was using quinny, it's good and portable