Which playgroup centres are good? My daughter is currently 8.5m old and we are looking at sending her to a playgroup when she turns 18m. Recommendation please.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I live in the west, so can only recommend around this area. Swallows & Amazons at Turf City is lovely with a nice big outdoor play area. Willow Nursey, in Upper Bukit Timah, was absolutely fantastic. Such a fun, warm, happy, play based learning environment. Pibos Garden in Bukit Timah is amazing. Lots of creativity, home cooking, sensory play, outdoor space to play and eat. Have also heard very good things about play days in Clementi. And white lodge.

Read more

We went to Sparkanaurs at Toa Payoh Safra and attended their mandarin playgroup for 18 months +. The teachers were really enthusiastic and great with kids. My child also started picking up mandarin phrase as and singing mandarin nursery songs which is really great as we are mostly English speaking at home. We only left because my child started childcare.

Read more

If you stay in the East - check out Two By Two. If you stay in Yishun - check out Bubbles Learning House. If you stay around Seng Kang / Seletar - check out Tembusu Grove at Hokey Pokey (Seletar Mall). These are my personal recommendations, hope it helps!

Read more

Play Days in Sunset Way Clementi is good. They have both English and Chinese playgroups and we love the teachers there. If you miss a class, you cam make it up.

Where are you located? Or distance isn't a problem to you?

VIP Member

Which location babe?