Playgroup enrollment

My baby just turned 4 months old and we plan to send her to playgroup at 18 month. May I ask how early can we register/ enrollment for playgroup? And what are the things to look put for when selecting playgroup. Thank you #FTM #pleasehelp

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I applied 1 year ahead, didn’t like the one that’s offering then changed my list 6 months before and got into one. My first point of consideration is convenience. It must be near home/work to drop/pick my kid. Next is whether the centre has SOP and CCTV. I didn’t get to recce the centre or talk to the teachers that time because of COVID and also I was invited there during children nap time to fill up the forms. But to be able to step into the centre is enough for me to feel the environment. The rest (food, ratio, activities) you don’t have to worry because every centre has to follow ECDA standards.

Read more
6mo ago

thank you so much :)

Teacher to student ratio, how they manage infection across students, how the school communicate between parent and teachers. Look at meal plans, daily schedules.

6mo ago

thank you!!🙏🙏🙏

1 year in advance.

6mo ago

many thanks 🙏