Which is your favourite nursing room in Singapore?

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

The ones in ION Orchard are really and clean all the time, just like their toilets. They smell nice too. Reckon it's because of the hardworking cleaners who are always on standby. There are nursing rooms in ION on B4, B3, B1, L3 and L4. The ones on Levels 3 and 4 usually have electronic locks and that’s where moms would go to for breastfeeding. They have amenities like bottle warmer, liners for the diaper changing table, hot/cold water dispenser etc etc. Really nice place!

Read more

When in town, my friends would head over to paragon (if they have a choice). The changing and nursing rooms are located on level 3 and level 5. Nursing rooms are separated from the changing station and my friends loved the privacy that the nursing cubicles offer. There is also hot water available. Another popular option is the one in Tanglin Mall, located on level 3. My friends liked it for the same reason in which they could have some privacy in the nursing room.

Read more

My favourite is at JEM. It has both electrical supply and hot and cold water supply. Nursing room is clean and user friendly. Think it has 3 nursing rooms with at least 3 or 4 changing stations. Weekends are not advisable as it's not as clean cos of the water park nearby where many parents will bring their kids to refill water.

Read more

The Westgate nursing room is large and spacious, with Hot and cold water dispenser, 2 diaper changing stations. There is also a helpful diaper and baby bed liner dispenser & 2 spacious breastfeeding rooms. Definitely recommended!

I think all e nursing rooms in town r pretty decent! Ion, paragon, mbs, city sq mall, raffles city, bugis junction, I love e taka one:) Didn't really like e bugis plus one...but generally all tt I've visited not bad!!

Jewel! spacious private nursing room and, hot and cold water dispenser, clean diaper changing stations and sinks. only been there once and can't recall if there was an electrical socket in the nursing room.

Takashimaya, Level 4 has been voted the best by readers - check out the top 10 nursing rooms in Singapore here! http://sg.theasianparent.com/best-nursing-rooms-singapore/

If you are on the lookout for nursing rooms in Singapore, refer to this list: https://sg.theasianparent.com/best-nursing-room-singapore

-Takashimaya Level 4 -ION Orchard Level 3/4 -Marina Bay Sands -Bugis Junction -313 Level B3 & 1 -JEM Level B1

Read more

Takashimaya level 4 is my fav. but neighbourhood wise, i usu hang out at causeway point & northpoint still not bad.