What are your favourite free, outdoor playgrounds in Singapore?

31 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My boy loves waterplay and we do not own a car. Below are his favourite spots via Train: Splash N Surf is a wet playground at Kallang Wave (Stadium station). It has a 0.5m kids pool and 4 slides of various heights suitable for 3-12. He seem to enjoy it very much even when he was 20 months old. Water fountain at Bugis Junction (Bugis station). There are always kids getting drenched in the mist of dodging the water spouts. Typically we pack extra clothes in his diaper bag so having fun can be quite random. Did you mention outdoor? lol... He loves going airport to watch aeroplanes and there is a indoor children playground to Terminal 1. There are many malls that has outdoor playground such as City Square Mall, IMM, Seletar Mall, Nex, etc. Personally, I feel my 3 yo boy enjoys all playgrounds including neighbourhood hdb playgrounds. It doesn't need to be fancy to have fun. My 2 cents.

Read more

Hi! Singapore has a lot of outdoor playgrounds for the kids to enjoy for free, and one of the newest and largest and definitely became my favourite instantly is the Children's Garden @Garden by the Bay. It especially targeted children up to age 12 and promotes interaction with nature, together with integrated play equipment and water play features spread over four main play zones 1. Adventure Trail 2. Rainforest Treehouses 3. Toddler Play Zone 4. Water Play Areas...surrounded by greens!

Read more
Post reply image
8y ago

image credit to the rightful owner

If you are at West, will suggest West coast park. Beautiful and many activities from sand pits to maze. Another one is Hort park worth exploring if your kid is big enough and interested in plants. Kids playground at Botanic Park is worth visit too. At East Gardens by the Bay, Marine Cove at East coast park. But above all for every evening the neighborhood playgrounds are the best.

Read more

Just went to Marine Cove at East Coast Park. I think it's lovely!!! Wide open spaces with lots of playground themes for the kiddos to explore. Parents get to relax at the side. But if I've got 1 complaint, there's way too few shelters! It's scorching hot even at 4pm. Nevertheless, little one had a good sweat and was able to utilise most of his energy.

Read more

I've never personally been to it, but I've seen children having a great time at the mini water playground at Nex Serangoon shopping mall! It's located at the roof level, and it's open spaced. It could get a little crowded on weekends, but it sure beats having to travel to Adventure Cove and paying for the entrance ticket.

Read more

My favourite Outdoor Playground is at GARDENS BY THE BAY-1 hectare of playgrounds. There are 5 play areas. 2 wet play areas for toddlers and older kids, a tree-house and adventure trail and a toddler dry playground. Another My favourite is IMM Roof Garden Playground-there are two dry playground and a wet playground

Read more

Pasir Ris park! The playground is huge and it caters to different age groups. My 2 years old toddler, 6 years old pre schooler to 12 years old P6 child all had fun there. And there's a vendor there selling drinks and ice creams everyday. But getting there is not easy if there's no transport

8y ago

Marina Cove at East coast Park

VIP Member

i use to family bonding day at Changi Beach Park. There is so many activity you play like playing sand with kids, kite, cycling, picnic. Also have kids playground there. I like to be there watching the flight one by one landing to the Changi Airport and it was so close and amazing .

We love to go Far East Organization Children’s Garden at Gardens by the Bay for a fun-filled family day with interactive play delights, water play features and educational programmes in a lush natural setting.

We love the new Marine Cove playground at East Coast Park. The playground offers beautiful sea views. And there are five different F&B options to choose from, including plenty of caffeination for tired mamas!