Which hotels in Singapore have a nursing room in the hotel?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I've actually only seen/been in the nursing room in a hotel -- which is at Resorts World Sentosa (Festive Hotel). If I remember right, it is located on Basement 1 (B1). Size-wise, it's pretty big and spacious, with an electronic door lock. The nursing area and the changing area are separated. Here is a list of nursing rooms around Singapore that could be helpful. While it might not have details about hotels with nursing per se, it might suggest some nearby places to the hotel you're going to that have nursing facilities: http://sg.theasianparent.com/nursing_rooms_in_singapore/

Read more
VIP Member

Most hotels connected to shopping malls would have a nursing room in the shopping mall next door - mandarin gallery, mandarin oriental, intercontinental and Swissôtel for example. Anyway just to share, when I called Sofitel Sentosa to ask about nursing room they directed me to use the toilet instead. On the other hand when I enquired with Capella they said that while they don't have a nursing room they usually assist mums by letting them use on of the guests bedrooms and in the event its full house, they will open up one of their meetings or conference rooms.

Read more

[RESORTS WORLD SENTOSA] Nursing Room @ Resorts World Sentosa (Festive Hotel) Location: Level B1, 1 Size: Elephant-large (accommodates more than 2 strollers) Available: Sink Not available: Electrical point, hot and cold water dispenser, waiting area, bottle warmer, high chair Nursing area separated from changing area: Yes Mode of separation: Door with lock

Read more

Fullerton hotel has a nursing room in basement 1 next to the ladies toilet

Post reply image

The W hotel has a nursing room

Post reply image