Which is your favorite Bollywood movie to watch with family?

Post image
25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My dad loves 3 idiots... I can see him excited like a kid running and calling all of us each time it shows on TV... My mum loves women empowerment movies... Helps her reinforce her point of view to my dad always so she ensures we all watch and take a dig at my dad.. Say MARDAANI And me?-Oh watching the silly arguments between my folks is the best hollywood or bollywood movie I can ask for :D

Read more

It's strange but I cannot think of any of my favourite as such. But I liked Houseful 1. I can watch it over and over again for the comic character that Akshay Kumar plays. I like Welcome also. And that again for Akshay Khanna's comedy. Beja Fry 1. I basically like the comedies, no matter, how ham they are in Bollywood, I find something to tickle my funny bone. Shahruk Khan's any movie would do, too.

Read more
VIP Member

Baghban is my all-time favorite family film. Given that it has its fair share of tears, but it is a beautiful story that has much to offer. Especially, when it comes to family bonding and love for parents. My eyes get welled up almost every time I watch it, but it's worth every tear!

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai was my first Bollywood movie, watched it when I was 11 and it's still my favourite film to date. Even though my family doesn't speak the language, we would watch the films with English subtitles. My mom would say, "You can't go wrong with any Shah Rukh Khan movies."

Ta Ra Rum Pum for sure! The kids love it, since the story revolves around a family with kids and with real family issues! Definitely a good one for laughs, and great music too. Of course then there's the whole racing car scenes... can't blame the boys for being hooked on this one!

"Lagan" and "Chak de India" are my all time favorite family Bollywood movies. I would still get goosebumps in some of the scenes if I watch it again. Both the movies have a sense of patriotism, plus their story revolves around sports which I can connect to.

Mujhse Dosti Karoge! ("Will you be my friend?"). It is about the love triangle of three friends played by Hrithik Roshan, Ranee Mukerji and Kareena Kapoor. Fun, romantic, heartbreaking and heartwarming all at once.

My favorite family movie is Dil Chahta Hai. Awesome mix of fun and emotions. Although, movie is 16 years old, its still very relevant to current times so every time I watch, I can totally connect.

kabhi khushi kabhi gham, by showing this movie v can explain them that what actually life is.life consists of happiest momments and also sorrows but what ever it z we should accept it

Kabhi Kushi Kabhie Gam. We would watch with the whole family, together with my parents too! And my dad (who never cries) cried! It's just too good