Which car seat brand to recommend for newborn?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

We used maxi cosi pebble. We actually compared a few brands before deciding on this. I really like it cause the cushion padding is thick enough. There are some car seats, the padding is not thick enough. Can still feel it’s hard beneath the cushion. Definitely will be very uncomfortable for baby. Maxi cosi cushion is thick and soft, and it’s easy to install in the car also. And i think the car seat can actually connect to a few brands of stroller also. Now got promo, only $199. Spend $1 more, still got $20 cashback 😱 https://welovesupermom.com/products/car-2368-239-red-maxi-cosi-opal-carseat-freebies-20-cash-back-with-spending-above-200-on-preorder

Read more
Post reply image

I'm using the Joie Gemm car seat. It's not very expensive and serves its purpose. Most importantly it can be attached to my stroller. So my stroller can be used from newborn to at least 2 years old. If she falls asleep in the seat, I can transport her in and out of the car without waking her up. I usually travel alone so that's a plus point for me.

Read more
Post reply image
VIP Member

We use the britax. It's very safe and sturdy, just really tough to put baby in the seat as I don't think the britax fits Japanese cars very well. So I feel like I am always contorting baby to squeeze into the car door as the seat belt blocks the entrance partially

thanks