Which Baby Company PH brand offers a good beginner’s toothbrush (like for a 1y/o with 5 teeth hehe)?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I use pigeon steps brush (3 steps) for my kids when they were young. http://www.pigeon.com.sg/product_uri/oral-care/training-toothbrush/lesson-1-2-3-set/ You can purchase from KiddyPalace. It is BPA-free too. What I like about this brand is, it comes with the stopper just in case baby put too inside their mouth and hurt their throat. There are 3 brushes in a set, divided into 3 lesson: Lesson 1 To practice holding toothbrush properly and inserting toothbrush into mouth Soft Bristles to help clean baby’s tooth & gums gently Soft textured grip so that it is easy for baby to hold Attachable safety shield to prevent choking Lesson 2 Training to move toothbrush to brush teeth and gums Soft Bristles that is shaped like an actual toothbrush Slightly longer handle that fits perfectly for 8-12 months babies Attachable safety shield to prevent choking Lesson 3 Practice brushing the molar teeth properly Made from fine nylon bristles that is much softer than adult’s tootbrush Broaden handle-end that serves to indicate how deep the tooth brush is inserted Flat handle prevents rolling of toothbrush in baby’s hand

Magbasa pa
Post reply image
8y ago

I am so sorry, please see my replies below.