Where do u do ur online shopping? What do u buy where? For self? For family? For baby? Online shopping is such a big thing and often hear those around me buying lots online but I am lost and wonder how they find so much to buy...and if it's worth it

410 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

for diaper good deals, you can try qoo10n lazada. both are online platform. milk powder i think qoo10 pretty good too. new platform shopee also have great offer on small small items. good bargains is cause these big players willing to do lost leading to gain more consumer traffic. but shop at qoo10 need extra care specially clothing coz most is photo look nice but actual products' quality is sucks.

Read more

It is definitely worth it but you may get hooked. Qoo10, Taobao, etc ... are the common ones. I practically buys for the whole family. Cheap and good. Only cons is that you won't know the material but can read other people's comments to find out. Some of the sites can get extra cashback too. Why not? Please refer to this link below:- https://www.shopback.sg/?raf=taeRBg

Read more

pupsik (bought jujube diaper bag and earth mama nipple cream), shoppee (carter mitten and bootie, bamboo swaddle, jjobi box), amazon prime (crystal deodorant), lazada & qoo10 (to compare price). Babyfair presale or preorder online I'll look out for as well, usually for those that we need local warranty such as uv sterilizer for btles, playpen, carseat,pump.

Read more
VIP Member

Taobao is my recent go to spot for literally everything. Since CNY is less then 3 months away. I am stocking up on my kids apparels on Taobao. From shoes to clothes and even pyjamas. As for snacks and food, i would grab from iherb on those imported snack and gummies which would usually cost a bomb in singapore. Or i would go to REDMART and grab daily snacks for them

Read more

Previously, there was Rakuten as well. With coupons and time sale, the deals can be quite good. Now, I usually shop on Qoo10 and Taobao. Usually shop for diapers (youngest still on diapers) and wet wipes, and educational resources, stuff to put in birthday goodie bags, and whatever household items that catches my eye which are also good deals.

Read more

Hi Jinhui! Usually I do online shopping for the needs of my baby (clothes, shoes and accessories). Just search for a online store (legit) with good feed backs especially coming from those you know personally. Online shopping has been therapeutic in some ways wherein you don't need the hassle of going out with all the pollution and traffic in the metro.

Read more

If you can wait, then taobao. But some stuff not really cheaper in taobao after take into account the shipping/agent fee. So I buy bulky stuff from qoo10 (like high chair and play yard). Lastly, carousel! My fav! Sometimes can find really good and cheap stuff there..has been buying quite a lot from there (like breastmilk storage bag/baby clothes etc).

Read more

I've been buying my baby's clothes and needs from shopee, much cheaper and safer than going out. Prices are lower, you don't have to walk around all day and there are lots of vouchers you can use to get free shipping and good discounts. Specially useful during this pandemic, because it's hard to go out when you're preggy.

Read more

toys & story books - amazon or taobao diapers - qoo10, honestbee, redmart clothes - online shops in facebook, taobao or qoo10, if got promo then will be from USA - carters toiletries, laundry detergent - honestbee, redmart milk powder - sometimes on honestbee supplements, shampoos, body lotion, diaper cream - iherb

Read more

Lazada and pupsikstudio for baby stuff. I got diapers from Lazada as they have diaper sales (with free shipping) on every Thurs. or credit card discount on certain days. Delivery for both online shops are very fast (usually within 1-2 days). Carousell is good too but must make sure no fakes or bad condition items :)

Read more